Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bon Iver: April 3 2008, Taylor University

A few years back I had the privilege to book all of the concerts for my universities cultural enrichment organization. I wasn't always able to document things in the way that I wish I had, but most times someone else captured some photos or maybe even a video or two. The frustrating thing about this is that I hardly ever got a copy of said photo of video. Most of them would end up being lost on the inter-web and most often somewhere on facebook. Photos from facebook are always shrunk and copying them isn't even worth the time and until today I thought it was impossible to download a video. Much like the pictures even when copied the quality of the video is surely much less than it would have been if I'd received a physical copy but at least the sound is pretty descent.

I couldn't be more excited to share this with you. This was definitely my favorite show to host. Justin was so nice and it was pretty great to see him rise to the level he is today.

BON IVER: April 3 2008


video by Kate Todd

3 comments:

josiahdhatfield said...

This is easily my all-time favorite "small-venue" concert.

Unknown said...

HEY now, please credit vid source.

Kellyn Walker said...

Great vid, guys.